Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Harlow Grace - Monster Stepbrother Review

Monster Stepbrother was an emotional roller-coaster filled with steamy sex, sexual tension and dark pasts. Oliver and Maya's attraction is static and thick with sexual tension...


There was the perfect amount of dominance without becoming abusive. Oliver was broken and I definitely could see that the connection with Maya was hurting him more than he obviously liked to let on.

...Did I mention that the sex scenes were absolutely steamy?

Maya's hurt is just as evident as Oliver's. With the suicide of her mother, she's constantly blamed herself for the loss. She doesn't have many to discuss these feelings with and I found myself connecting with her from when I was her age and having the same feelings.



As feelings get twisted and the connection Oliver has to Maya grows more entangled, Oliver does the only thing he thinks will work and DAMN I was holding the edges of my Kindle tightly during these last chapters.



All I can say is, STAY for the end. Oliver and Maya's story is DEFINITELY one to read and this erotica was definitely one of the better ones I've read in a long time!
5/5 Stars

BOOK INFO:

~*~ Monster Stepbrother ~*~ 
His dark obsession runs deep. 

He’s obsessed with her. 
She’s addicted to him. 
Two damaged souls. 
Will they heal or ruin one another? 

How does a girl go from being Daddy’s precious doll to feeling like a filthy whore? 
Easy really. When my father remarries it changes the course of my life and everything becomes . . . complicated. 

My new stepbrother is a monster who hates me. Unapologetic, controlling, and brazen, he’s intent on making my life a living hell. He blackmails me into doing things I never thought I’d do. Illicit things. 
Oliver King makes the rules. Whenever he wants. However he wants. Wherever he wants. 
My head screams this is wrong, but I can't resist giving in to forbidden desires. 
I’m his possession, his toy, his ultimate pleasure. 
He’s never letting me go. I’m his dark obsession. 
My dirty addiction to my stepbrother grows to a dangerous level. Am I sick to crave more from the man who has made me his? Or should I escape and run as far away as possible? 

My name is Maya Childs, and this is my story. 

WARNING: 
Not appropriate for readers under 18. 
Contains dark and sensitive subject matter that may make readers uncomfortable. 
Contains explicit language and descriptions of sexual situations. 

*** Standalone *** 
*** No Cliffhanger *** 
*** HEA ***

AUTHOR INFO:

Harlow Grace has tried many things in her life but writing has always been and still remains her passion. She loves to create characters in need of redemption and her stories are mostly all dark romance but then again, she likes to mix things up so don't be surprised if she publishes a sweet romance every now and then. When she's not writing or reading, Harlow is plotting and planning her next adventure or dreaming of lazy days in the sun with a good book in one hand and a cocktail in the other.

JOIN HARLOW'S NEWSLETTER TO GET UPDATES ON NEW RELEASES
Newsletter: HERE

AUTHOR LINKS

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Goodreads



No comments:

Post a Comment